Active Senior Lifestyle
Senior Living decisions aren’t just about where you want to live, but how you want to live. At our Wesley Willows communities, we provide opportunities to make extraordinary living a part of your everyday life. Neighbors become quick friends, and together you can enjoy all the amenities our communities have to offer. Savor a meal with friends in one of our exceptional dining venues, take a strength class with the on-staff fitness coordinators, create something beautiful during an art session or enjoy cards and conversations in our game rooms and lounges. Whatever your favorite hobby or pastime, Wesley Willows and Peterson Meadows let you enjoy them as part of a community. Now that’s living!
Life Enrichment Program
The Life Enrichment Programs at Wesley Willows and Peterson Meadows outline areas of focus for staff, residents, families, and friends as we work together to provide meaningful opportunities for inspiring our Seniors to celebrate life. The seven dimensions of the Life Enrichment Program we offer are:
- Spiritual – Residents from all walks of life have opportunities for spiritual care and practices while respecting differences in philosophy and theology.
- Physical – Fitness classes for your body and mind are fun and help maintain physical endurance, balance, mobility, and mental acuity.
- Intellectual – Opportunities abound for stimulation and growth, from conversations with friends to learning a new hobby.
- Community – We are active in supporting organizations, causes and initiatives in our surrounding community.
- Emotional – We work to build a community in which all people (residents and staff) look out and support one another.
- Nutritional – Delicious and healthy meals can be enjoyed in a formal setting or in the comfort of your own home.
- Social – Happiness and healthiness go hand-in-hand. We offer connections and support for those who want to create their own fun.