The Growing Together campaign will fund the addition of a new, 6,000-square-foot chapel and community room where residents can gather to enjoy the dynamic programming available to our community. It will host chapel and prayer services, hold a dedicated fitness studio with equipment, and provide a comfortable space for guest speakers, classes, luncheons, concerts, and much more. We’re excited about enhancing the community experience for all Peterson Meadows residents!
A gift to Peterson Meadows’ Growing Together campaign is an opportunity to help elevate the community we know and love. Numerous giving levels are available, including exclusive naming opportunities.
|Platinum||$15,000 + (including exclusive naming opportunities)|
|Gold||$10,000 – $14,999|
|Silver||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Bronze||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Friends of Peterson Meadows||up to $2,499|
Naming Opportunities Available
|Peterson Meadows Community Center (building exterior)||$250,000|
|Main Entrance Garden||$25,000|
We appreciate our donors and will recognize participation in the campaign at various levels by:
- Allowing naming-level donors the opportunity to speak at the groundbreaking and ribbon-cutting events
- Recognizing naming-level donors on custom wall art for named spaces
- Displaying donor names on a wall inside the new space
- Including donor names on all printed pieces for the opening celebration
- Including donor names in a newsletter story about the opening of space
- Providing donors with a unique “Growing Together” pin to wear as a symbol of their participation in the campaign
Pledge Your Support Today and Help Peterson Meadows with Our Plans for “Growing Together!”
For more information or to make a pledge, please contact the Fund Development department at (815) 316-1543.
View concept renderings of planned growth at Peterson Meadows