Website Terms & Conditions
1. Using This Website.
4. Using the Content on This Website.
The content on this website is owned, controlled, or licensed by or to us. It is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and rights throughout the world. You may only use the content for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, distribute, publish, adapt, modify or create derivative works from, publicly display or perform, or in any way exploit any content on this website, unless you first request and obtain permission from the owner of such content. If we choose to grant you additional rights to our content, you agree not to change or delete any proprietary notice on the content.
5. All Rights Reserved.
We retain all rights, titles, and interests in this website and any content, features, products, or services offered on this website, including any and all intellectual property rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted.
6. Prohibited Uses of This Website.
In using this website, you may not:
- b. pretend that you are someone else or disguise the origin of any message, communication, or transmittal you send to us through this website;
- c. use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access this website, or copy any content or information on this website;
- d. attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this website or any related networks or systems by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegitimate means;
- e. probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, this website or any related networks or systems;
- f. modify or reroute or attempt to reroute this website;
- g. link to this website from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
- h. utilize framing, squeeze back, overlay, or other techniques to enclose or display this website or any content on this website, with any other software or content of a third party; or
- i. take any action that places a disproportionately large load on this website or any related networks or systems.
7. Electronic Notices and Communications.
By visiting this website or sending us an email, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us electronically, you agree that
- a. we may communicate with you electronically by email;
- b. all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we send you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing; and
- c. any notices are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any electronic communication as described above.
8. Third Parties.
This website may contain
- a. references to names, marks, data, content, products, or services of third parties;
- b. links to third-party websites; and
- c. descriptions of services and products provided by third parties.
We take reasonable measures, such as commercially-available encryption, to safeguard any personal information you communicate with us electronically. However, we do not guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by a third party during transmission over any public networks or otherwise. You bear the risk of communicating with us electronically and we are not responsible for any resulting loss or damage.
10. No Warranties; Disclaimers.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, ON THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, FEATURES, AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OR MISUSE OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL LAWS APPLICABLE TO SUCH USE.
YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW THAT PRECLUDE OR LIMIT THE EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMERS ABOVE.
11. Force Majeure.
12. Claims Must be Filed Within One Year.
14. No Agency Relationship.
16. Applicable Law.
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of this website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Illinois. You also waive any objections to such jurisdiction or venue.
17. Contract Interpretation.