The Pratt Pack had an AMAZING turnout for this year’s Red Shoe Run for Donor Awareness. What an incredible way for Wesley Willows to engage with a community event so close to our hearts. Thank you Bill, for your inspiration!
Here are some results:
- 48 employees and residents participated by signing up to run, walk or donated to the cause! Plus – 11 of our friends and family supported the team by signing up as well.
- 33 participants weathered the wind and rain to complete the 1 mile or 5K on Saturday morning.
- 10 employees and 2 residents (Don Williams and Mike Sullivan) finished the 5K
- Michael Sigala took 1st place in his division and 18th place overall!
- Elisabeth Didier took 3rd place in her division.
- In addition to the race entry fees the Pratt Pack raised $1,200 for Donor Awareness. That is phenomenal!
A special thanks goes to Cahlee Denny and the Red Shoe Run Committee for your time, effort and dedication to making our first Red Shoe Run a success!